Your time is valuable and you have concerns that need to be addressed. We understand you may feel nervous about how to successfully access your telemedicine appointment, especially given technologies change daily. Rest assured that we take extra lengths to minimize disruptions, in your schedule (and ours), to ensure everyone gets the care they hope for and deserve.
Evolve Psychiatry's telemedicine invites are sent as Google Calendar invites with a link to HIPAA-compliant Google Meet videoconferencing rooms.
To access your meeting link:
1. Navigate to your Google calendar, or Microsoft Outlook calendar (if you have it synced) and open the scheduled visit to find the the Google Meet video link
2. If you don't use an calendar or don't see the appointment on your calendar, you can also check your email which will include the same link as above. (If you don't see the e-mail, check your spam folder, Read how to remove our e-mails from going to spam)
3. In the email click the Google Meet link OR copy the invitation link and paste it to a compatible web browser, such as Chrome.
4. You can alternatively download the Google Meet App for mobile or desktop
5. Click the Join meeting now button
6. Confirm your audio and video settings are both turned on
7. If you have limited or no internet access you can always dial in to the meeting using the conference number and associated PIN.
Explore the benefits of the various ways you can seamlessly access your appointment, regardless of your location, device, and comfort level with using technology. You can use a computer, tablet, or smartphone device or even your home phone if you like!
Use your web browser to join video meetings without downloading the Meet App. There are browser limitations and configurations that may be needed in this method. At this time, the preferred web browser is Chrome.
Dial-in to the conference call to connect via your standard home or mobile phone. Although the two-way, face-to-face interaction is strongly preferred, in the interest of time, you may occasionally request to use a phone call as a back-up option.
If you have any concerns or questions about accessing your telemedicine appointment, don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated Patient Success Team for support.